Emmett Cooke has recently launched The Business of Music Licensing, an eBook dedicated to giving you an in-depth guide to the Music Licensing Industry.
It explains exactly how to make money from your music through “licensing” or “publishing” your tracks.
Whether you make music full time, or just as a hobby, this eBook will guide you through the exact path required to start earning money from your tracks.
The Business of Music Licensing contains over 70 pages of useful information on a wide range of topics on the music licensing industry.
The Business of Music Licensing
- What the music licensing industry is, how it looks, how it works, and how your music can earn money in it.
- An explanation of all the terms you’ll encounter in music licensing.
- How to avoid scams.
- What are PROs/PRS’.
- Exclusive vs. Non-Exclusive.
- Cue Sheets.
- Types of music licensing deals.
- A 3 Year Plan.
- Meta Tagging.
- Tips for increasing your income.
- A list of over 200 good music libraries/publishers to work with.
- Much more!
The eBook is available for purchase for 12.99 EUR.