Genuine Soundware and Instruments has announced the release of a new six band visual equalizer with precise meterings, featuring a frequency analyzer and an IR-based preamp section.
Initially conceived as a simple parametric equalizer for a bigger project, EQuity has been expanded and then released as a separate plugin that can easily represent an inexpensive solution for DAWs or other musical environments where one or multiple instances of a simple yet powerful EQ is required.
The low CPU power requirement makes it perfect for being run in multiple instances on complex mixes.
- 4 fully parametric bands with -24/+24 dB gain.
- First and last band can be either shelving or peak filters.
- High-pass input filter and Low-pass output filter.
- Bands can be heard in solo mode.
- Stereo input vu-meters with readout values.
- Stereo output vu-meters with readout values.
- Output phase meter.
- Switchable meter peak hold and release time.
- Preamp section based on IR from high-end analog gear.
- Resizable UI.
Available at GSi in VST/VST3, AU and standalone formats for Windows, Mac and Linux (experimental), EQuity is priced 25 EUR ex. VAT where applicable.