Erica Synths has announced the arrival of the Black VCO2 Eurorack module, an analog VCO with built-in SAW waveshaper and two modulation LFOs.
As the latest in the Erica Synths Black Series modules, it extends the capabilities of the original Black VCO.
Notable features of the Black VCO2 include a one octave down sub oscillator, a saw waveshaper with manual and CV control, highly accurate tracking and stability across 8 octaves and many other items.
Black VCO2 features
- Simultaneous sine, triangle, saw and pulse wave outputs.
- -1 octave suboscillator.
- Highly accurate and stable tracking across 8 octaves.
- Saw waveshaper with manual and CV control.
- Manually adjustable and CV controlled pulse width.
- Exponential/Linear FM input with an attenuator.
- 2 built-in modulation LFOs.
- Synchronisation input.
- Octave switch – 7 octaves.
- Skiff-friendly design.
The Black VCO2 is available now, priced 230 EUR.
More information: Erica Synths