Erica Synths has announced that its highly anticipated Bassline DB-01 desktop synthesizer will begin shipping in the first week of April.
From basslines and rave sounds to massive drones and drums, the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques, and go from a melody to noise and back in no time.
The DB-01 features Erica Synths signature analog sound engine and combines this with a powerful sequencer for a wide range of sound creation possibilities.
Bassline DB-01 features
- Aggressive LP/BP filter design from the Acidbox.
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound.
- Transistor based sub-oscillator.
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes.
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound.
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation.
- Noise source.
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns.
- Sequence transposing.
- Pattern randomization.
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation.
- Built in and user defined scales with micro tonal possibilities.
- Analog clock in and out.
- CV/Gate output/input.
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard.
- 4 banks of 16 patterns memory.
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure.
Erica Synths is currently accepting advance orders of Bassline DB-01 on its website. It costs 460 EUR ex. VAT and shipping.
More information: Erica Synths