Eventide Audio has launched a limited time flash sale on its Clockworks series effect plugins, offering discounts of up to 80% off for the next few days.
In 1971, in a New York City basement, Eventide Clockworks revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first studio effects processor–the Instant Phaser and pro audio’s first digital device, the Digital Delay Line. Over the course of the following decade, Eventide would release the world’s first Harmonizer®, the H910, along with other industry firsts: Omnipressor®, Instant Flanger, H949, and SP2016.
Now, producers and engineers can evoke the classic effects heard on countless records from the last 50 years with the Clockworks Bundle. Painstakingly modeling every aspect of these hardware units was neither quick nor easy, but now the must-have sonic beauty of these classic boxes is available for use with your favorite D.A.W. live or in the studio.
The Clockworks Bundle comprising 6 powerful plugin emulations is on sale for $199 USD instead of $499 USD, while individual plugins are available to purchase starting from $29 USD during the promotion.
- H910 Harmonizer ($49 USD): First digital effects processor.
- H949 Harmonizer ($49 USD): De-glitch, micropitch, multi fx.
- Instant Flanger Mk II ($29 USD): World’s first studio flanger.
- Instant Phaser Mk II ($29 USD): World’s first studio phaser.
- Omnipressor ($39 USD): Dynamics processor with sidechain.
- SP2016 Reverb ($49 USD): Room, stereo room + hi-density plate.
The offer is available at the Eventide Audio store and from distributors Plugin Boutique and ADSR Sounds until March 31st, 2023.