Eventide has announced the release of QVox for iOS, an inspirational sound effect featuring four voices of diatonic pitch shifting and delay.
Mobile music enthusiasts can add rhythmic textures to guitars, morph drums into exciting new patterns, widen instruments, and create unique harmonies on vocals.
Whether you are an electronic musician, singer/songwriter, or guitarist, QVox will take your melodies and ideas to new heights. Users can choose a key, scale, as well as each voice’s pitch interval. In addition, they can experiment with a variety of staggered delay groups for unique textures. Parameters can also be altered in real-time using the ‘Ribbon’ controller.
QVox for iOS features
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay.
- Select KEY and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with compositions or use the LEARN button to set the key by the incoming played note.
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out.
- SYNC the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing.
- The ‘Ribbon’ controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings.
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets.
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global MIX value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset.
QVox for iOS is now available for download as an Audio Units AUv3 plugin, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app for iPhone and iPad from the App Store for $14.99 USD.
More information: Eventide