Eventide has announced the release of UltraReverb, an integrated bundle of 9 reverbs plus a compressor, four parametric EQs and stereo delays.
UltraReverb features over 300 presets created by audio pros and artists – presets that serve as a starting point for exploiting UltraReverb’s universe of sonic possibilities.
- Nine reverb algorithms including Ambience, Rooms, Plates, Halls, Chambers derived from the H8000 Ultra-Harmonizer.
- Stereo delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session.
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input.
- Four independent three band EQs.
- Mod rate and depth for modulation of reverb tail.
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from our Anthology II bundle.
- LoFi control for bit reduction.
- Includes presets from Andrew Scheps, Brian Montgomery, Charlie May, Chris Carter, Chris Tabron, Chris Zane, Colin Newman, Damian Taylor, Dan Gillespie, Eventide, Gary Hall, Matt Lange, Peter Bischoff, Richard Devine, Richard X, Roca Sound, and Sasha & Dave Gardener.
The Eventide UltraVerb is available at the introductory price of $79 until October 17th, 2014 (regular $199 USD).