Eventide Audio has announced the release of an update to the SplitEQ groundbreaking transient and tonal equalizer plugin that excels at corrective and creative equalization, making it easy to get precise, musical results with less time and effort.
Version 1.0.12 adds user-requested features such as Dark and Colorblind Accessible themes, the ability to flip the direction of the transient and tonal handle tabs, and other improvements and bug fixes.
SplitEQ is a groundbreaking EQ that offers a fundamentally new approach to corrective and creative audio equalization. It excels at Repairing, Rebalancing, Enhancing, and Widening any musical source or audio signal. SplitEQ is both a surgical tool for fixing particularly nasty problems and a creative tool as it opens up exciting new musical possibilities. More than just an EQ — It’s a new and better tool.
Changes in SplitEQ v1.0.12
- Updated the UI with 3 distinct themes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible.
- Swapped the default transient / tonal band handle tab direction, and added a user setting to configure their direction.
- Added mousewheel Q control to EQ plot.
- Updated the User Guide to reflect new changes, and fix some typos.
- Various other small bug fixes and improvements.
SplitEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale at Eventide and from Plugin Boutique for $129 USD instead of $179 USD through March 14th, 2022. Physion owners can crossgrade to SplitEQ for $77.40 USD.