Evopax has released version 1.2 of VTM5, a polyphonic EQ plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in VTM5 Polyphonic EQ v1.2
- Average meter is replaced by RMS with hold.
- FFT spectrum analyzer with logarithmic representation, five types of windows and line color selection.
- Protect from sudden changes of MIDI learn work in an increased range.
- More support for newer processors with selective code.
- Fixed possible noises at parameter update and potential UI crashes.
Evopax also announced D-Quattro, an analog emulation with 15 stereo bands of graphic EQ and parametric filters (planned release in February 2009).
Visit Evopax for more information.