Excite Audio has launched an update to its innovative utility that instantly copies your plugin chain from one track to countless others. Version 1.1 of KSHMR Chain comes with per-plugin oversampling and per-plugin output gain/auto-makeup, and much more.
With KSHMR Chain you can fine-tune the settings of plugins across multiple tracks with a single twist, and hear the accumulative effect of those changes in real-time – great for working with vocal stacks or groups of instruments. No more copy and pasting instances of the same plugin, and switching between them to adjust their individual parameters.
The plugin has been developed in collaboration with KSHMR, whose philosophy is that “an efficient workflow helps you to stay creative”. With this in mind, the plugin also doubles up as an intuitive organizational tool, scanning and stocking all your plugins in easy-to-reach categories that make sense for producers.
Changes in KSHMR Chain v1.1
- Added per-plugin oversampling up to 16x.
- Added per-plugin output gain with an auto-makeup gain toggle.
- Added global Input/Output parameters.
- Preset Browser added to Followers.
- Increased the number of macros in the macro bar to 10.
- Added search by manufacturer in the plugin browser.
- Custom user plugin folders are now located above the default plugin folders in the browser.
- Macro controls now appear after changing a macro.
- Macros can now be renamed.
- Plugin GUIs can now be opened when the plugin is bypassed.
- Tooltips have been redesigned.
- Individual plugin slots now have a tooltip to show the plugin’s latency.
- Fixed rescanning permissions bug.
Regularly $49 USD, KSHMR Chain for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale for $29 USD until April 30th, 2023. The update is free to owners of KSHMR Chain.
More information: Excite Audio