FabFilter has released minor updates for all plug-ins, which solve various small issues that have surfaced after the last general update release in November.
In addition, FabFilter announces a holiday bundle sale running until January 1, offering 25% discount on all plug-in bundles in the online FabFilter shop.
Changes in FabFilter plugins
- Fixed incorrect MIDI message handling in the AAX plug-ins on Mac OS X: this could cause unexpected parameter changes when starting/stopping playback in Pro Tools.
- In FabFilter Pro-Q, fixed a bug that caused the Auto-Adjust Display Range feature not to work when dragging curves with the High Cut or Low Cut filter type.
- Added a workaround in the Mac OS X VST plug-ins to ensure resizing works correctly in Ableton Live 8.
- Added a workaround in the VST 2 plug-ins to ensure preset changes and parameter changes are correctly saved in Maschine by Native Instruments.
- Fixed possible crash when removing the VST 2 or VST 3 plug-ins on Mac OS X while the interface is open, for example in Studio One.
- Fixed white flash and some other graphical glitches when resizing the plug-in interfaces on Mac OS X (all plug-in formats).
- Fixed bug that could cause the interfaces not to appear at all in some hosts on Mac OS X, for example Triumph.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes on both Windows and Mac OS X.
The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for existing FabFilter customers. The latest versions and 30-day trials are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
More information: FabFilter