FabFilter has announced the release of an update to its award-winning tape delay plugin.
Timeless 3 introduces a streamlined new interface, 5 feedback circuit effects, more filters, up to 16 delay taps, improved filter and saturation algorithms, a revised preset library, and more.
With its dual-delay architecture and limitless modulation system, it’s the go-to plugin for both bread-and-butter echoes and spectacular creative effects.
FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay, which will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns and unlimited modulation options, you can just as easily turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine!
FabFilter Timeless 3 features
- Fully redesigned, highly-simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine.
- Dual delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning.
- Tape delay or time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time.
- Feedback, cross-feedback, phase inversion, and ping-pong mode.
- Up to six analog-style multimode filters with filter panning.
- All-new interactive delay and filter displays simplify operation by enabling direct editing of delay times, feedback, filter frequencies, panning, and more.
- Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually.
- Delay freeze with modulation.
- Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics, and Pitch effects for processing the feedback circuit.
- Endless modulation options, with as many 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources as desired.
- Full visual feedback of modulation via parameter animation and ‘source flow’.
- Stereo width control.
- Mid/side processing.
- Resizable interface with full-screen mode.
- Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Timeless presets.
- All the usual features FabFilter users have come to expect: perfectly fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation, SSE optimization, and more.
FabFilter Timeless 3 is now available from the FabFilter store and at distributor Plugin Boutique for 109 EUR / $129 USD. The plugin supports both Windows and macOS in VST/VST 3, AU, AAX, and AudioSuite plugin formats. Bundles with FabFilter Timeless 3 and other FabFilter plugins are also available, and existing FabFilter customers can purchase or upgrade to FabFilter Timeless 3 with a discount.