VST Buzz has launched a sale on Broadway Gig by Fable Sounds, offering 60% off the Kontakt Player instrument library featuring the segments which are most useful for playing live shows, taken straight out of Fable Sounds’ critically acclaimed flagship product, Broadway Big Band.
The library includes 4 wind instruments: Trumpet, Trombone, Tenor Saxophone and Baritone Saxophone, all with the microphone setups most optimized for fitting perfectly in the PA mix, creating the sonic illusion that there is a live horn section on stage.
“Broadway Gig” – Created specifically for keyboardists playing live shows, this most affordable product in the Broadway series is a powerhouse!
With 8.6 GB of audio content and 12,952 unique samples, whether you play Funk, Rock, Pop, Blues, R&B, Latin, Hip-Hop, Jazz or Reggae, this virtual instrument is perfect for keyboardists playing live shows of any scale!
Broadway Gig features
- 8.6 GB of multi-sample audio content at 24 bit / 44.1 KHz.
- 12,952 unique samples.
- Real note-transition samples, including legato, glissando, etc.
- Real-time access to all of the articulations of each instrument, using the revolutionary real-time articulation-switching system, which is a part of the patented “Broadway Performer” technology.
- Dynamic articulation switching enables switching articulations for ongoing notes while they’re still playing, offering the hyper-realistic fluidity of a live performer.
- Clever key-switch programming enables super-fast, easy and intuitive articulation switching in real-time.
- MIDI data morphing for mod-wheel driven crescendos and diminuendos enables the unique hybrid mode, using keyboard velocity and modulation wheel at the same time.
- Velocity Curve control, and Velocity Shift slider, to help to manage the wide dynamic range of the instruments when using a MIDI keyboard.
- Unison Section – enables stacking multiple instances of the same instrument, creating a realistic section even when playing in unison.
- Real-Time Orchestrator – a revolutionary powerful feature which enables a keyboard player to play an entire mixed section of instruments with polyphonic polyrhythmic legato, distributing the voices to the selected instruments, as defined in a user editable orchestration scheme. Multiple orchestration schemes are possible within a single RTO multi, switchable in real-time via a mouse click or user defined midi triggers.
- Includes a set of powerful instruments multis for easy section playing (both regular stacked multis and RTO multis).
- Revolutionary and patented alternate samples handling (round-robin), including an individual cycle for each note in each dynamic level of each articulation, resulting in up to hundreds of individual cycles per instrument, providing the most authentic performance ever offered by a multi-sample library or a virtual instrument.
- Create and recall snapshots of alternate cycles to lock performance and gain ultimate control.
- Top New York musicians and recording studios.
- Color coded keyboard view presents the playable range and the various types of virtual key switches available for each instrument.
Broadway Gig for Kontakt Player is on sale for 65 EUR at VST Buzz until February 6th, 2018 (regular 165 EUR).
More information: Fable Sounds Broadway Gig