Fanan team has announced the release of an updated version of its free GM-compatible drum machine plugin for Windows.
Kitton 2 comes with 10 additional kits and various new features, including 3 modes of round-robin, a full per-note lo- and hi-pass filter, and a per-note “morph with other elements in the category” system. The update also improves the user interface and CPU usage.
Kitton 2 allows editing with ease every drum element in the kit straight from the main pannel. You can easily set the gain and the pitch of each element, apply an innovative round-robin system and lo-pass\hi pass filters. control the length and even morph the elements with other elements of the same cathegoty.
Kitton 2 features
- 20 top crafted full GM compatible drum kits.
- 6 built-in top notch zero latency effects including Zelda filter, Eq, saturation, compressor, reverb, delay and stereo widener.
- Dedicated pitch shifter per drum element.
- Innovative round-robin with 3 modes.
- Hi-pass/lo-pass per element.
- Morphing elements with other elements in the category.
- MIDI learning for every significant knob/button.
- Individual volume per element.
- Individual pitch-shifter per element.
The plugin is free to download in VST/VST3 plugin formats for Windows.
More information: Fanan