Fanan Team has introduced its latest free synthesizer instrument for Windows. Quentin is a polyrhythmic hybrid subtractive synth with a chord arp with built-in arpeggios that can switched or randomized.
Quentin is 3 (totally independent) oscillators synth with a unique specialty in polyrhythmical sequences thanks to the newly modeled 999 built-in seeded rhythms arpeggiator, a flexible 32 steps trance gate and 9 BPM driven LFO motors.
- 3 independent oscillators, each with individual filters, EQs, character editor, amp and modulation envelopes, divided in to 2 sections: traditional wavetables and pad.
- Chords arpeggiator with 999 seeded arpeggios, octave range and timing controls and ply generator.
- Motorized LFO containing 9 LFOs.
- 6 Built-in effects with separate control over each oscillator.
- Mono mode including portamento feature.
- Resizable GUI.
The plugin is free to download in VST/VST3 formats for Windows.
More information: Fanan Team