Fanan Team has announced the release of a new virtual instrument featuring the sounds of oriental drums.
Sultana comes with 24 drum kits and a built-in mixer that allows you to tweak any sample separately. It features an arranger workstation style arpeggiator, built-in morphing system, a brand new round robin system and new randomizing features.
Sultana is a slot driven oriental drum sampler and drums groove arranger. It brings up some of the most desired features that modern production technology has to offer.
- 10 drum sample slots per kit.
- 10 virtual drum-pads.
- 5 drum element banks that adjusted for a wide range of oriental genres.
- Drum elements morphing system per element.
- Automation file manager.
- MIDI assignable start/end points manager.
- Full virtual mixer per element including gain, master effect send, pitch determiner, round robin manager, presence, hp-lp filter, pan, drift, saturation, delay, phase and zelda filter. The master section includes master compressor, master saturation, delay and reverb effects armed with a unique F.R. (apply effect a cross selected frequency range) feature.
- 64 steps arranger style arpeggiator with 8 variations per style, unique time signature, MIDI keyboard controllable variation switch, “jump to variation” system, unique or synced tempo.
- Random on-off feature.
- Stereo or 10 separate outputs to the DAW (1 per drum element).
- Scalable GUI.
Priced $25 USD, Sultana is available for Windows (VST/VST3).
More information: Fanan Team