Future Audio Workshop has announced an update to the SubLab sub-bass/808 synthesizer designed for Hip Hop, Future Bass and Trap genres.
The update comes with some new features and improvements, including the number one request from FAW’s community forum: Mute and unmute sound engines on the mixer.
Changes in SubLab
- You can now mute / unmute / solo the Sampler, X-Sub, and Synth engines by clicking on their icons on the mixer panel.
- Export & import your own Sound Packs to sell and share.
- Support for Native Instruments NKS hardware.
- Fixed tuning of Sampler when sample rate of the DAW didn’t match the loaded sample.
- New setting allows you to disable of OpenGL rendering of the interface.
- Added a setting that allows the envelopes and phase of the oscillators to reset every new note.
- Improved tuning of sampler.
- Set the default trigger mode to only retrigger on note ons.
- Fixed support for 32-bit VST/AU/AAX on macOS.
- Fixed support for 10.9 macOS.
- Based on feedback, changed the default note/frequency range of X-Sub’s main sub-bass oscillator.
SubLab is currently on sale from Future Audio Workshop and distributor Plugin Boutique for the early adopters price of $40 USD (regular $70 USD).
I highly rated this plugin in a recent review. Producers of bass heavy music genres should definitely check it out!
More information: FAW SubLab