FeelYourSound has released an update to its MIDI sequencer and effect plugin ChordPotion, a composition and performance tool that is designed to turn any chord progression into new riffs and melodies within seconds.
Version 2.2.0 adds different options to not only work with chord notes, but to create melodies with other scale notes as well. You can mix and combine the different sequencer modes to create even more sophisticated melodies and phrases.
Changes in ChordPotion v2.2.0
- Extended step effect options for “Move note”: Many different scale options like “Move to close scale tonic”.
- New CFX: Repeat last note trigger (except ‘resume’).
- New CFX: Replace with scale notes.
- New step effect: “Add extra note”.
- Press Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Win) in the sequencer editor to create a copy of steps or step effects.
- Cleaner UI (unused rows hide their elements now).
- Moved page actions (copy, paste, load, save) from buttons to an icon menu (click on the clipboard icon to find them).
- Bugfix: CFX “Do this on chord change -> Stop all playing notes” didn’t always stop all playing notes (especially when the step effect “Resume playing notes” was used).
- Windows: Installer remembers the plug-in directories from now on.
ChordPotion for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is priced $55 USD / 45 EUR. The update is free for all customers. You can download a free demo to try it.
More information: FeelYourSound