FeelYourSound has announced an update to the HouseEngine MIDI generator plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.1.0 includes various new features and improvements.
HouseEngine is a specialized songwriting tool. It turns any chord progression into expressive piano rhythms, deep basslines, and catchy melodies. If you don’t have your own chord progression yet, HouseEngine can generate one for you. Nine different progression algorithms make it easy to start a new song from scratch.
The plug-in is suitable for all House styles, but it is a good fit for other genres as well.
Changes in HouseEngine v1.1.0
- Nine Chord Progression Generators for different House genres.
- Chord progression drag and drop in chords view.
- Change speed of presets globally: 0.5x, 1.0x, 2.0x.
- Replace chord progression chords with other chords via the context menu (right-click on the chord). Checkmarks indicate if the new chord consists of scale notes only.
- Transpose chord progression and scale up or down (also via context menu).
- Note labels on chord notes.
- macOS: Universal Binary (Intel + ARM support).
HouseEngine (VST/AU) is priced $55 USD / 45 EUR for the Standard version and $440 USD / 360 EUR for the Pro version. The update is free for all customers.
Use the code blackfriday21 at the checkout page to get 15% off on the Standard version, or use code blackfriday21pro to get 31% off on the Pro version as part of a Black Friday promotion until December 2nd, 2021.
More information: FeelYourSound