FeelYourSound has released version 2.1.0 of Sundog Song Studio, a MIDI composition software for Windows and Mac.
Sundog is a specialized tool that helps electronic songwriters of any genre to develop new chord progressions, melodies, and even whole songs. The stand-alone software connects to all major DAWs via MIDI and is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v2.1.0
- Invert chords up/down with up/down arrows.
- Transpose chords one octave up/down with page up/down keys (Mac: Fn + up/down).
- Move chord progression left/right (Ctrl/Cmd + L/R).
- Insert/delete chord slots in chord progression.
- Windows: High-DPI display support.
- Set the user interface size in the settings (default: automatic detection).
- Works for smaller displays as well now.
- Bugfix: Click on Full Chords pad in old editor didn’t work anymore.
- Click on timeline position to trigger playback.
- Always on top option.
- Lock chord progression to prevent accidental changes (press L in chords view).
- Chord Mods: Create own voicings (open chords, inversions, add9 etc).
- Create and collect own chords per song part (and trigger them with your keyboard).
- Scroll left/right in editor with slider.
- Toggle bigger input editor (click on the arrow-icon or press T).
Sundog Scale Studio is available for Windows and Mac for 39 EUR / $45 USD. The update is free for all existing customers of Sundog Scale Studio.
More information: Feelyoursound