Igor Vasiliev has released version 2.0 of FieldScaper, a sound warp field recorder and scapes constructor for iOS.
The update includes a built-in step sequencer, allowing you to add rhythmic effects and distortion. The sequencer and LFOs can be synced with other apps and devices thru MIDI, Inter-App Audio or with Ableton Link.
Also included in version 2.0 is a new parametric equalizer for isolating or suppressing certain frequency ranges and you can now pack a scene and all its presets and samples into a single file, which is useful for copying scenes to other devices or for backup.
FieldScaper is an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone.
With this application you discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting ambient textures from any environmental sounds, noises or samples recorded from other applications through InterApp audio or Audiobus or even from sounds taken from external input and processed in real time.
Changes in FieldScaper v2.0
- Added new presets.
- Ableton Link start / stop sync.
- Step sequencer for each oscillator.
- Parametric equalizer for each oscillator.
- Signal amplification before filters and EQ.
- Automatic gain control of output for each oscillator.
- Synced Sequencer / LFOs with Ableton Link, IAA, MIDI.
- Pack scene and all its samples / presets to single file.
- Ableton Link SDK 3.0.2 updated.
- Audiobus SDK 3.0.5 updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several minor bugs were fixed.
FieldScaper 2.0 is available for purchase at the App Store for $9.99 USD.
More information: FieldScaper