Fingerlab has announced the release of its new music app Playset, a sequencer for drums, bass and lead synthesizer tracks.
We came up with a whole new user interface, centered on three instruments (drums, bass and lead). We engineered a sequencer for the timeline, and we carefully selected, recorded, produced, and organized a unique samples library.
Thanks to Playset’s unlimited possibilities, your music will always be well-paced, and it will always sound great. Playset was made to be enjoyable for everyone, pros and rookies alike!
- Multi-touch sequencer (adjustable between 1 and 32 steps, double tap to create triolet).
- 50 original sample kits (Rap,Trap,EDM,Electro,Dance…).
- Mixing desk (mute, level, pitch, length, pan controls and full custom kit per track).
- 2 FX module per instrument (reverb, delay, disto, chorus, compressor, vibrato, tremolo, flanger, lowpass…).
- Patterns & Timeline module.
- Extra-fast bounce (master/separated tracks, mono/stereo, patterns/song, .wav).
- Share & import your projects (.pls).
- Embedded Gallery with demo songs.
- Audiobus support.
- Ableton Link support.
- MIDI support.
- Audio Unit support.
- Audio background mode.
- Interactive tutorial.
Playset is only available for iPad. It is available to pre-order at a 50% discount, priced $3.99 USD. Estimated delivery is December 26th, 2019. A Mac OS version of Playset will be available soon, with (.pls) files created on iPad being compatible with Playset’s Mac version, and vice versa.
More information: Fingerlab