Meldaproduction has released a new audio plugin that is designed to help you fix your drum tracks.
MDrumReplacer features intelligent drum-hit detection to find the drum hits you wish to replace in both single instrument recordings and sometimes even mixed drum sessions.
With MDrumReplacer no drum recording is gone for good. No matter if it‘s about bad hits, bad mics positions or you just hate the entire drumset. MDrumReplacer fixes all that in two steps. You can simply run the detector and choose a sound you want the unwanted hits to be replaced with.
MDrumReplacer can use all MDrummer sample libraries which give users the availability to use over 80 GB of precisely recorded multi-layer samples (with access to advanced editing). You may replace the drum hits completely or just blend the original with the sample to get extra creative effects. And you may also use MDrumReplacer‘s sophisticated Leveler.
- Advanced analysis technology which thoroughly examines your audio material to identify the most prominent frequencies and sets the resonators accordingly.
- Replace drum hits completely or just blend the original with the sample to get extra creative effects.
- Includes the whole MDrumLeveler plugin which allows you to iron the drummer’s performance.
- Simple operation allows for high-end drum replacement with within seconds.
- MDrummer’s sound engine delivers synthesized drums as well as top-quality drum multi-samples which respect the original drummer’s performance and feel.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, MDrumReplacer is on sale at Plugin Boutique at an introductory 81% discount, priced 29 EUR until January 3rd, 2021 (regular 149 EUR).
More information: Meldaproduction