Image-Line has announced an update to its FL Studio Mobile music production app for Android, iOS & macOS, and Windows 10.
We are excited to properly release FL Studio Mobile 4 today. This update brings a lot of long-requested features, like a Slicer, Multiband Compressor, and a Scale Tool – Never be out of key again!
Changes in FL Studio Mobile 4.0
- New modules:
- Multiband compressor.
- Workflow features:
- Scale-locked keyboard.
- Scale guess in the piano roll.
- Gain and Mix controls for every module.
- Timeline selection rendering.
- Recovery for recently deleted files.
- Audiobus 3 compatibility on iOS.
- Sample-accurate latency compensation (iOS and MacOS only).
- UI updates:
- New shop.
- Sample preview in the browser.
- Improved mouse support: hover animations, right-click actions, scroll in the playlist.
- Computer keyboard navigation: escape to dismiss popups, enter to accept prompts, tab and shift-tab to iterate through controls.
- Continuous scrolling during playback.
- CPU meter (aka Buffer Health meter).
- 2 new free products (Essential Pianos, Drumful Treasure).
- New paid products (Oldschool Breakbeats).
- New factory presets (Limiter).
- New demo project Parrik.
- Numerous bugfixes and performance optimizations.
The update is free to existing users of FL Studio Mobile as part of Image-Line’s lifetime free updates.
More information: Image-Line