Fluffy Audio has announced the release of AURORROR, a horror cinematic and hybrid library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
AURORROR is a FREE instrument derived from our renowed library AURORA.
As AURORA, it features a custom engine that enables the user to experiment modulation on different parameters: you can, for example, automate the cutoff of a filter with a step modulator to simulate a vibrato.
- 850 MB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format).
- 630 Samples (44Khz/24Bit).
- 25+ NKI Presets.
- More than 25 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments).
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 3 layers of sound sources.
- Total control over the sound sources.
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes.
- 13 different modulators avaiable for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs.
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM).
- Unique chain of custom effects.
- Atmospherizer effects.
- 18 unique Convolution IRs.
The library is a free download for Kontakt 4.2.4 (or above), full version.