Fluffy Audio has released Trio Broz – Solo Violin, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We sampled a string trio of talented Italian musicians, Barbara (violin), Giada (viola) and Klaus (cello), at the amazing Teatro delle Voci in Treviso.
The violin features up to 3.5 octaves, 4 dynamic layers for sustained articulations, 2 legato types, 4 Round Robins for short articulations like Spiccato, Staccato and Pizzicato. We provide you the ability to create your unique sound by mixing the 3 microphones positions (Close, Mid and Far).
The sampling was made top quality gear: Schoeps and AudioTechnica microphones, Neve and Millennia Media preamps.
Trio Broz – Solo Violin features
- 6862 samples.
- 6.5 GB ncw compressed sample pool (11 GB original sample size).
- 3 mic positions.
- 3.5 octaves note range.
- Vibrato, non-vibrato + synthesized vibrato.
- Staccato, Spiccato, Pizzicato articulations with 4 Round Robins.
- DCE Engine to blend the dynamics.
- 4 dynamic layers for sustained articulations.
- Pitch-Wheel controlled sub articulations like crescendo, accented attack.
- Two true-legato articulations: fingered legato and glissando.
- Humanized tuning.
- Automatic legato speed based on the analysis of your performance.
- 17 Impulse Reverbs.
- Animated GUI with many configurable parameters.
- Ready-to-play presets.
The library is available for purchase for the introductory price of 99 EUR/$109 USD until May 31st, 2015 (regular 119 EUR/$129 USD). Requires full version of Kontakt 4+.