Fred Anton Corvest has announced its new audio effect for iOS inspired by famous phaser units from guitarist and keyboardist world. FAC Phazer aims to satisfy most fans of phasing effects with a rich sonic palette and an elegant interface.
The design development has been inspired by some pedals as well as built in phaser effects available on hardware synthesizers. This gave birth to the characters Classic and Tirus. All the parameters can be applied on both of them to reach new personal, exciting and outstanding sounds.
The presets Slow Phase Pedal, Moderate Phase Pedal, Jumpy Phase Pedal or also Fleur d’Oranger bring the pedals sound signature within your reach. On the other hand, the preset Tirus Anthem is a good start to explore the phase kind of effect you can get from synthesizer built-in fx.
A very valuable asset, which strongly contributes to the sonic palette variety, is the modulation options brought by the plugin. The LFO can run either in free mode, synchronised to the host tempo or also being defined externally by automation curves.
FAC Phazer features
- Unique sonic character combined with a large amount of control.
- Adjustable LFO; custom waveforms and synchronizable to host tempo.
- External modulation (parameters).
- Unique VU meter design (Butterfly): levels and lfo indicator.
- Suitable for all musical genres and instruments.
- Stereo, adjustable phase modulation distance between both channels.
- Includes various presets for inspiration.
- iOS AuV3 – Universal (iPad/iPhone).
FAC Phaser is available from the App Store for $3.99 USD.
More information: Fred Anton Corvest