Frederikson Labs has released version 2.1 of vosyr, a free volca sample manager for Windows and Mac.
vosyr – the free volca sample manager. With vosyr you can manage and organize samples and sequences and transfer it to the volca sample via its “SYNC-IN” input.
Changes in vosyr v2.1
- Added copy and paste for sequences to copy the contents of a sequence from one sequence to another. Works also across projects.
- Added a function to clear one or all sequences.
- Added a button to delete all samples.
- Added an indicator to the sample slot that is shown if a sample is loaded or converted.
- Changed the display of the available memory to KB if the available memory is lower than 1 MB for more precision with very short and small sample files.
- Fixed a bug where changing the amp attack parameter has no effect in the preview sequencer.
- Fixed a bug where sample files with file extensions in capital letters (.WAV/.AIFF/.AIF) could not be added to vosyr.
- Fixed a bug where the sample rate conversion was not done correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the available memory for the samples was not calculated correctly and the transfer to the volca sample fails with a memory full error although there was still enough space available in the volca sample.
Vosyr is available for download for Windows and Mac.
More information: Frederikson Labs