HoRNet has announced the release of StereoView, an audio plugin designed to help you visualize the stereo image of your tracks.
The design of the plugin is very straightforward and easy to understand since the interface is completely occupied by the “goniometer”: an X-Y graph that displays the intensity of the signal in the stereo field.
StereoView allows you to change between two different views: the default, that we call “fireworks” that shows every sample as a straight line starting from the center, and the one we call “abstract” that connect each sample in the stereo field to the next one creating a continuous “wire”.
- Display of stereo position and level of each sample.
- Old CRT display persistence simulation for easier visualization.
- Two display modes: “fireworks” and “abstract”.
- GUI can be freely rescaled.
- macOS (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, AAX format.
StereoView is a free download in return for sharing the product page on Facebook or Twitter.
More information: HoRNet Plugins