New Sonic Arts has released version 1.2512 of Freestyle, a VST host for studio and stage.
The update includes support for live audio input in the standalone version and improvements to the PatchCloud online patch library.
Freestyle’s open architecture and modular design offers a highly versatile platform which no producer should be without, whether you are searching for new sound-design possibilities, a better way to perform live, or simply a faster, more satisfying way to work with your VST collection.
Changes in Freestyle 1.2512
- Standalone: Added support for live audio input.
- PatchCloud: All presets now have audio previews.
- PatchCloud: 2400+ U-He presets added (now a total of over 20000 presets available, for over 30 popular VSTs!).
- Convert to Nuance: Added BitDepth option.
- Structure View: Improved visualization and handling of focus.
- Floating editors: right/cmd-click on background now opens context menu.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when relocating samples.
- Improved Sustain pedal handling.
Freestyle for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/standalone) is available for 129 EUR.
More information: New Sonic Arts