Full Bucket Music has announced the release of SequencAir, a free software step sequencer/synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
SequencAir surely is not a plugin for the masses, and I think you should be a fan of old-school analog sequencers to fully appreciate its concept. The full power becomes apparent when you start playing with it in real time and replace the crappy built-in synth with the software or hardware instrument of your choice.
- 16 chainable banks.
- 16 sequencer steps per bank.
- Individual controls for Note, Octave, Velocity, Gate, Skip, Mute plus two MIDI CCs or synth parameters per step.
- Sync-to-host and Swing functions.
- Optional Start/Stop/Transpose by MIDI Note command.
- Additional built-in monophonic synthesizer.
- Straightforward user interface.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
SequencAir is a free download as a VST plugin and standalone software. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Full Bucket Music