Full Bucket Music has released an update to the Mono/Fury software synthesizer plugin that simulates the classic 1980s Mono/Poly analog synthesizer by Korg.
The Mono/Fury features four band-limited oscillators (VCO1), each with four selectablewaveforms (triangle, sawtooth, pulse with modulated and fixed width), four octave ranges (16′ to 2′), individual tuning and volume controls. The VCOs and an optional white noise generator feed a classic four-pole low-pass filter (VCF) with resonance up to self-oscillation. Two envelope generators (EG) control the contour of the filter cutoffand the amplifier (VCA) respectively.
Changes in Mono/Fury v2.2.0
- Ported to iPlug2.
- Resizable user interface.
- Added “Portamento Drift” tweak parameter.
- Added “MIDI Thru” option.
- Added “Ignore Program Change” option.
- Fixed VCF aliasing for high resonance values.
- Fixed “Save Bank” option.
- Many more improvements and minor fixes.
Mono/Fury is available to download in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: Full Bucket Music