Fuse Audio Labs has launched its latest plugin DrumsSSX, a new solution for unmixing and remixing drums.
DrumsSSX allows you to remix and unmix existing mono or stereo drumset recordings where multitrack signals are unavailable. You can remove leakage from single drums sources, create trigger signals for subsequent drum replacement as well as create all sorts of creative effects.
DrumsSSX is an acronym that stands for Drum signal Source Separator and Re-mixer. It’s an all in one solution that is aimed at separating acoustic mono or stereo drum recordings into their components so they can be remixed individually whenever there are no multitrack signals available.
DrumsSSX opens up a whole world of remixing and processing capabilities that are impossible to achieve using conventional tools like EQs, compressors, transient shapers or even multiband processors.
- Advanced and trainable real-time NMF separation algorithm optimized for drum signals.
- Stereo → 5.1 unmixing mode for additional external processing.
- Musical 3-band Linear Phase EQ per instrument.
- Easy to use dynamics module per instrument.
- Full featured mixer.
- Powerful analyzer view.
- Set of versatile and customizable drum kit presets.
DrumsSSX for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is on sale for $35 USD until December 19th, 2018 (regular $89 USD). You can download a fully functional 14-day trial to try the plugin.
More information: Fuse Audio Labs