Fuse Audio Labs has announced the release of a free maintenance update for its audio effect plugins, which includes new features, bug fixes and GUI improvements. Version 2.5 is qualified for macOS Ventura 13.x.
Changes in v2.5 update
- Fix silence flags logic in VST3.
- Fix activation dialog appearance in HighDPI modes on Windows.
- Update to VST3 SDK v3.7.7.
- Use DirectComposition/D2D based hardware renderer on Windows.
- Change jump to value gesture to double click.
- Add double click as reset to default gesture to knob controls.
- Add license deactivation and license transfer features.
Details on further plugin specific changes are available in the changelog.
Fuse Audio Labs has also launched a “Weekend Sale”, offering 50% off on all plugins until March 12th, 2023 (12pm CET). Use voucher code ALL50 during the checkout to get the discount.
More information: Fuse Audio Labs