Future Audio Workshop has released version 2.0.1 of Circle², fixing several minor bugs that had been flagged by users in the first release.
Whether you are designing experimental sounds, producing music in a future-leaning genre or looking for a modern digital synthesizer to complement your existing setup, Circle² enables you to communicate your musical ideas effortless by placing flow and intuitiveness at the core of the music making process.
Changes in Circle² v2.0.1
- Modulation amount popup positioning on bottom rising panels.
- “VCA” title changed to “output”.
- Keyboard tracking assigned to feedback tuning in default preset.
- Mixer levels made uniform in default preset.
- Fixed occasional spotlight browser freeze in 32-bit FL Studio.
Circle² for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX/standalone) is available for purchase for $129 USD/99 EUR.