Future Audio Workshop has announced a new update to its SubLab bass synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.1.2 includes a new “Sample” feature that lets you record a note directly inside SubLab and drag out the audio file.
A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass and trap genres. Create powerful 808 style sub-bass that sounds punchy on every speaker, every time.
Get all the tools you need to sample, layer, widen and distort any kick into a uniquely powerful sub in one plug-in. SubLab’s innovative yet simple mix workflow includes X-Sub™, our psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator. This newly invented oscillator works as a sub-bass maximizer to achieve consistent, accurate and deep subs on any speaker system.
Changes in SubLab 1.1.2
- Added “Sample” button: Record a sample of the note you play and drag-and-drop the audio file directly into your DAW audio channel or into another sampler.
- Zoom in/out of a sample for extra precision while setting the loop start and end points.
- FL Studio Sequencer Mode plays all the notes that come in from FL Studio’s sequencer and shift them down to the bass octave.
- New global tuning control, which is automatable.
- Tune samples on the Sampler while tracking is turned off.
- Velocity sensitivity is now a global setting which you can find in the top bar settings menu.
- Fixed issue with Pro Tools where some notes were hanging.
- Updated links on the about page.
- Corrected import sample folder default file name.