FXpansion has updated BFD to v22.214.171.124.
Changes since v126.96.36.199
- Fixed problem restarting BFD engine
- More hihat improvements
- Fixed some minor value transfer bugs in table views (adv. key mapper)
- Invalid swing templates in presets now handled in a nicer way – Simple Swing 16 now forced through as a default
- Tom sets with 2 drums loaded to mixer bank 2 are now “redirected” in the same way as mixer page 1
- Fixed another source of DP CPU spikes – groove shuffle processing. Reduced use of OSX slow critical sections, aggressive inlining
- Anti machine gun mode scaled to +/- 10% of velocity layers present, and affected by velocity randomization amount
- OSX 10.2.8 support re-attained
- Added kit title to “close up” view in chooser panel
- Right mouse ctrl-click support on Mac (to edit kit piece info text)
- Rewire installer on mac checks date of currently installed ReWire library, and only overwrites if BFD’s copy is newer
Check the FXpansion website for more information.