FXpansion has released version 1.6 of GURU, an intuitive and powerful tool for creating your beats.
GURU takes the best features of hardware beatboxes, drum samplers and loop manglers, and combines them into a unique, inspirational software instrument.
Whether integrated in to your DAW or running standalone, GURU’s powerful sequencer with ultra tight timing and realtime groove adjustment is an intuitive and addictive interface with which to quickly write inspiring rhythmic foundations for your tracks.
Changes in GURU v1.6
- Note repeat , note erase and fixed-level triggering for the pads.
- Looping and phase flip per layer.
- Patterns can now be up to 16 pages (512 steps) long (increased from 4 pages).
- 16 stereo outputs (increased from 8).
- Instant graph record from MIDI CC.
- Skinning support.
- Various workflow and midi implementation enhancements (improvements to midi remote control, layer context menus etc.).
GURU is available for Windows and Mac for $249 / 199 EUR (ex VAT). The update is available as a free upgrade to all GURU version 1.x registered users.
More information: FXpansion