G-Sonique has introduced its FAT+, a virtual analog vacuum tube/tape effect simulation for Windows.
While other solutions offer you concrete emulations of some vintage machines with all unwanted artifacts, new FAT+ offers you a modern and clean style of analog saturation / soft clipping and full control over the style of saturation.
You can create and set your own style of saturation from a clean sounding tube saturation from an analog mix console saturation to clean sounding saturation of modern analog tape.
- Input amp – offers attenuation or 2.5x amplification of the input signal.
- Analog warmth – round and warm sounding analog saturation (rounding of peaks of signal).
- FAT – emulates 1st harmonics for a fat and massive vacuum tube sound.
- Saturation drive – analog soft clipping / saturation with a harder sound.
- Analog hiss – reproduces an invisible thin treble noise of analog tape.
- Bass cut – cut unwanted sub-bass or bass on individual channels to offer more space for loudness of the remaining frequency spectrum.
- Output amp – set the level of output volume.
The FAT+ effect plugin for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 13.90 EUR (regular 22.90 EUR).