G-Sonique has announced the release of X-Prog 4600, a modern multi-instrument/rompler plugin designed for various genres of Psytrance and Trance music.
X-Prog 4600 includes 172+ high quality, multi octave/multi-layer instruments/sounds ready for music production.
You can create your own FXs/Soundscapes/Instruments with various synthesizers, but it is difficult and very time consuming process, usually you must spend long hours creating just one sound with same quality, X-Prog 4600 makes your production easier and faster, you can choose from hundreds of high quality sounds made by professional progressive/psy producers in speed of just few seconds, modify them with internal parameters or use external vst effects (filters, modulators, reverbs, delays etc.) to re-create your own unique sounds.
X-Prog 4600 features
- 172+ high quality multi-octave instruments with class A audio interpolation/resampling, huge 1.2 GB library.
- LFO Modulation with depth and rate knobs (modulates: volume/expression, panning, pitch) with triangle, sinus, square, saw, and exp shape.
- Glide knob.
- Space knob .
- 3 modes: Polyphonic, Mono, Legato.
- Amplitude envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release knobs.
- Resampling quality selector.
- Velocity curve selector.
- Pitch bend knob.
- Pan knob.
- Possibility to load external bonus instrument (will be distributed to clients as special bonus).
- Multi sample hard drive disk-streaming / memory reading mode (for saving RAM capacity).
- High quality resampling / interpolation engine.
X-Prog 4600 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 18.90 EUR for the first 100 customers (regular 39.90 EUR).
More information: G-Sonique