LetiMix has recently released an update to the GainMatch plugin, an easy to use tool for matching levels of before and after comparison of audio.
Version 1.4 introduces native support for Apple Silicon (AU/VST3) and various other improvements.
Changes in GainMatch v1.4
- Hide auto gain changes from the DAW.
- Collective “listen before/listen to delta”.
- Insert on multiple tracks at once.
- Turn off all AUTO in project.
- More groups and max block size.
- Improved ‘Suspend comparison’, increased ‘Treshold’.
- ‘Ear Protection’ mode rewritten.
- ‘Listen gain’ affects the difference.
- GUI improvements.
- And more…
GainMatch for Windows and Mac (VST3, AU and AAX) is available to purchase for $19 USD. The update is free for existing GainMatch users.
More information: LetiMix