Plugin Boutique is offering an exclusive 25% discount on the Verberate 2 reverb effect plugin featuring the revolutionary Vivid Hall algorithm.
When it comes to reverb, it’s all about the sound quality. Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with exceptional realism. The first Verberate version already raised the bar. Version 2 introduces the Vivid Hall algorithm that adds time variance to avoid the stiffness that plagues convolution based reverbs while preserving the natural high-density reverb tails of Verberate 1.
Real acoustical surroundings will have slight variations due to air currents, moving performers or movements in the audience. While these variations may seem subtle, the effect towards the end of the reverb tail is significant, since the sound is reflected a large number of times before the reverb tail fades out. The new Vivid Hall algorithm models these random variations without artifacts like chorus effects or pitch changes, and is therefore capable of simulating reverberation of real halls with a higher degree of realism.
Verberate 2 features
- Two different late reverb algorithms: The new Vivid Hall and the Legacy Hall from version 1.
- Vivid Hall is time variant and resonance free.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors.
- True stereo processing.
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects.
- Dense late reverberation tails.
- Able to model frequency dispersion in mechanical plate reverbs.
- Optional swirl effect models the frequency modulated cloud-like reverb tails of vintage digital reverb units.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
Regularly $99.90 USD, Verberate 2 is on sale for $75 USD until June 25th, 2019.
More information: Acon Digital