Impact Soundworks is offering a 40% discount on the Ventus Winds Duduk virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player.
Ventus Duduk is the sixth entry into our acclaimed series of deep-sampled woodwinds from all over the world, and showcases an all-new Kontakt Player engine for the first time in the series. This new script allows for even more realistic performances and legato transitions, and adds long-awaited features such as polyphonic playing, harmonies, and scale locking for extra authenticity.
All of this new technology supports a beautiful set of duduk performances: single notes, legatos, ornaments, and phrases. The duduk itself is among the most widely-used non-Western woodwinds in cinematic music. It can be heard in classic TV/film scores from Gladiator, Avatar, Battlestar Galactica, and Game of Thrones to video game soundtracks like Civilization, WarCraft, Uncharted, and God of War. Its mellow, haunting tone can be compared to that of an oboe, and with a skilled performer, is capable of very nimble grace notes and articulations.
Ventus Winds Duduk features
- Recorded through warm ribbon & room mics.
- Non-vibrato and vibrato sustains.
- 11 core articulations including ornaments.
- 5 release articulations.
- True legato and portamento transitions.
- Over 700 phrases. multiple lengths & styles.
- Phrases also provided as WAV.
- Beautiful unified AGILITY interface.
- Dozens of under-the-hood tweaking controls.
- Fluid, seamless transitions, legato and morphs.
- Phrase playback editor.
- CONSOLE modular mixer with over 30 FX modules.
- TACT 2.0 for totally custom articulation mapping.
The Duduk library is on sale for only $59 USD through April 30th, 2020 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Impact Soundworks