VST Buzz has announced a sale on the Ravenscroft 275 virtual piano instrument by VI-Labs, offering a 50% discount for the next two weeks.
Some instruments truly can inspire and take your creativity to new levels. “Ravenscroft 275” is one of these rare instruments. This one-of-a-kind concert grand piano has been recreated using nearly 17,000 samples and 4 discrete microphones, controlled from an easy to use interface.
It’s one piano that works for all styles and gorgeous detail is abundant. If the usual piano tones have worn out their welcome and it’s time for the unique, the Ravenscroft 275 may be the one. This is truly the pianist’s virtual piano!
Ravenscroft 275 features
- Nearly 17,000 samples of the one-of-a-kind Model 275 Titanium concert grand.
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used.
- Officially approved and authorized by the makers of Ravenscroft Pianos.
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources.
- 4 discrete Microphone Perspectives available.
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal.
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance.
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony.
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control.
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable.
- Muted Strikes which offer a unique tone.
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response.
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included.
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases.
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples.
- Powerful Stereo Width and Timbre Shift controls.
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported.
- Lossless FLAC format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times.
- Computer-based activation. Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required.
Ravenscroft 275 for the free UVI Workstation is on sale for only 87 EUR until April 9th, 2019 (regular 174 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz