VST Buzz has launched another bite size deal, offering a 70% discount on the Bleed sound pack for Native Instruments Kontakt by SampleTraxx.
Bleed offers a large collection of cinematic sci-fi sounds for the modern trailer and soundtrack composer. The Photosynthesis engine powered library includes hi-tech hits/impacts and stingers, sophisticated transition and passbys, visceral stutters, risers and more.
Bleed is great for underscore, electronic, hybrid orchestral, trailer music and more.
As with most SampleTraxx’s soundpacks “Bleed” offers a strong off center sonic signature with exclusive independent sound aimed at the most demanding trailer editors, sound designers and music composers.
The library features 270 metadata embedded .wav files and 17 .NKI patches for Kontakt, all presented in the free Photosynthesis engine (developed by Jeremiah Pena at Exotic States). This allows for a hugely diverse array of sound manipulation techniques of the basic patches.
- 1.5GB of content.
- A vast array of hi-tech hits/impacts and stingers, sophisticated transition and passbys, visceral stutters, risers and more!
- 270 .Wav sounds 24bit/96khz.
- Embedded Metadata.
- 17 .NKI patches for Kontakt.
- Uses the free Photosynthesis engine by Jeremiah Pena.
- Perfect for underscore, electronic, hybrid orchestral, trailer music and much more!
- Full version of Kontakt 5.5+ is required.
Bleed is available for just 9.99 EUR until October 18th, 2016 (regular 32 EUR). Check out the video below for a demonstration of Bleed.
More information: VST Buzz