VST Buzz has launched a two week sale on Broadway Lites 2.0 by Fable Sounds, offering 78% off on the instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player.
Version 2.0 includes a Real-Time Orchestrator for polyphonic, polyrhythmic legato across a mixed section of instruments, unison section, Notation mode to enable notation programs to communicate with Broadway Lites and use it for playback of scores (including all included articulations and dynamics), velocity curve control, new articulation for Tenor Saxophone 1, and various improvements in programming and the user interface.
“Broadway Lites” features 15GB of multi-sample content, with over 20,000 unique samples of saxophones, trumpets, trombone and clarinet based on the legendary “Broadway Big Band” library.
This is an affordable introduction to the best-sounding and most realistic emulation of contemporary brass and wind instruments to date and is perfect for Pop, Funk, Jazz, Big Band, R&B, Reggae, Latin Music and more!
Broadway Lites features
- 15GB of multi-sample audio content at 24 bit / 44.1 Khz.
- Over 20,000 unique samples.Real note-transition samples, including legato, glissando, etc.
- Real-time access to all of the articulations of each instrument, using the revolutionary real-time articulation-switching system, which is a part of the patented “Broadway Performer” technology.
- Dynamic articulation switching enables switching articulations for ongoing notes while they’re still playing, offering the hyper-realistic fluidity of a live performer.
- Clever key-switch programming enables super-fast, easy and intuitive articulation switching in real-time.
- MIDI data morphing for mod-wheel driven crescendos and diminuendos enables the unique hybrid mode, using keyboard velocity and modulation wheel at the same time.
- Velocity curve control, to help to manage the wide dynamic range of the instruments when using a MIDI keyboard.
- Unison Section – enables stacking multiple instances of the same instrument, creating a realistic section even when playing in unison.
- Real-Time Orchestrator – a revolutionary powerful feature which enables a keyboard player to play an entire mixed section of instruments with polyphonic polyrhythmic legato, distributing the voices to the selected instruments, as defined in a user editable orchestration scheme.
- Includes a set of powerful instruments multis for easy section playing (both regular stacked multis and RTO multis).
- Revolutionary and patented alternate samples handling (round-robin), including an individual cycle for each note in each dynamic level of each articulation, resulting in up to hundreds of individual cycles per instrument, providing the most authentic performance ever offered by a multi-sample library or a virtual instrument.
- Create and recall snapshots of alternate cycles to lock performance and gain ultimate control.
- Top New York musicians and recording studios.
- Color-coded keyboard view presents the playable range and the various types of virtual key switches available for each instrument.
Broadway Lites 2.0 is on sale for only 99 EUR until September 1st, 2021 (regular 446 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz