VST Buzz is has launched a sale on the frei:raum, an equalizer with three different interaction layers for different audio processing tasks.
This smart EQ plugin for audio editing balances spaciousness and unlocks creative possibilities in the post-production of music and language.
Using these three independent processing layers, “frei:raum” is not only a top quality, linear phase equalizer with an interactive user interface, but a completely novel approach to high quality audio postproduction and sound design.
This is the smart EQ plug-in for audio editing, it balances spaciousness with ease and unlocks new creative possibilities in the post-production of music and language!
- Revolutionary learning ability powered by the sonible smart:engine.
- 3-in-1 linear-phase EQ plug-including:.
- Smart EQ – manual and automatic adjustment of the spectral balance of a track.
- Proximity EQ – simple and fast adaption of the spaciousness of a recording within different frequency ranges.
- Entropy EQ – frequency dependent modification of the tonal and inharmonic components of a sound.
- Supported samplerates – 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
Regularly 279 EUR, frei:raum is on sale for only 49 EUR until September 10th, 2019. The plugin comes in VST, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: VST Buzz