Plugin Boutique has announced a sale on the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter by Inphonik, an effect plugin designed to perfectly mimic the AD/DA conversion process of the Akai S950 sampler.
The plugin gives your music the vintage, warm and crunchy sound of the S950 with the ease and flexibility of a VST.
The Akai S950, one of the most famous samplers from the 80s, is largely praised for its legendary sound. Many consider the 12-bit grit and crunch still unmatched today. But the 12-bit resolution is not all. For over a year, Inphonik studied every bit of this studio gear masterpiece to bring back its unique character to your modern DAW with the RX950.
RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter features
- Legendary 12-bit resolution.
- Perfect modelling of the S950’s audio signal path.
- Adjustable audio bandwidth (and thus sampling frequency).
- Original steep 6th-order low-pass Butterworth filter.
- Stereo or mono operation.
- Low CPU consumption.
- Adjustable brilliance setting (high frequency response).
- Graphical interface scaling options (from 1x to 2.5x).
- Parameter value keyboard typing on double-click.
- NKS Support.
The RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats. It is on sale for $15 USD until March 2nd, 2020 (regular $20 USD).
More information: Inphonik