GG Audio has released Blue3, a virtual instrument that provides a detailed simulation of classic tonewheel organs.
You know the sound. We’ve all heard it a thousand times. Sweet and angry. Mysterious and powerful. Warm and wonderful.
Blue3 recreates the glorious sound of vintage tonewheel organs with amazing attention to detail. Every component of these wonderful instruments has been captured with all their quirks and imperfections.
- 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
- Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manuals.
- Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
- Selectable foldback for the 16′ drawbar.
- 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
- Selectable keyboard split function.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
- 6 way tonewheel scaling.
- Adjustable drawbar output levels.
- Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
- Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
- Classic 122/147 and “high power” custom rotary speaker simulations.
- Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
- Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive.
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls.
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
Blue3 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) costs $99 USD.
More information: GG Audio