Giorgio Sancristoforo has released Gleetchlab 3, a sound design and glitch music performance suite.
Gleetchlab is a stand-alone software for glitch music authoring and sound design. Gleetchlab is a modular software designed for realtime sound manipulation.
Gleetchlab 3 features
- Store and recall every Gleetchlab setting on the fly.
- Integrate your favorite VST plugins.
- Use surround both in live and recording.
- New powerful and odd internal plugins.
- Process up to 4 stereo live inputs like guitars, keyboards and voices.
- Complete MIDI implementation chart.
- Two more sampler players.
Gleetchlab 3 is available for Mac and costs 10.69 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page (in demo mode the software will fully work for 8 minutes).
Visit Gleetchlab for more information.